Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Challenge #24 at Tsunami Rose Designs

This weeks challenge is a "Sketch Challenge"

                             

                                                            And here is the sketch....
                                  
                                               

Once again I used the "Polished Lackluster" Printable journal papers.  This is a great sketch and I loved doing this card.  Here is my project:



                                                                 
 
 
 
 
I used Black Bazzel for the base card. I used Martha Stewarts punch and black grograin ribbon across the mid section.  Added white pearls and a leaf motif.  

I used the sentiment from this collection and added some black pearls to make it pop.  On the tag, I topped it off with ribbon and tulle.  Added some stickles to the paper and was very pleased with my results.  Please leave a comment.  I love the comments you leave.  They give me a lot of inspiration. To get the "Polished Lackluster" printable journal and other beautiful papers by Daisy Collins, please visit the following link....
 

                                                                        

2 comments:

  1. great card and tag Kim.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card Kim.. and the clip board is cool too.. wondered what you've been up too..

    ReplyDelete