Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Challenge #23 for Tsunami Rose Designs.

Challenge this week is titled "Romance and Love"

                                                  

This weeks challenge is all about Romance and Love.  And what better project to do than having a beautifully decorated clip board to write those love letters on to heighten your romantic side!  This is the first time I have altered a clipboard and it came out beautiful.. I used Daisy Collins  "Polished Lackluster" Printable Journal pages for this project.  Here is my project...
                     



                                                       




 
I painted the metal with Acrylic paint and added jewels and ribbons, pearl drops, tulle and a rose I made with my sizzix flower die cut.  I enlarged the "Polished Lackluster" paper to 8 x 10 and added the tags and the sentiment.  I used stickles on the roses and placed a butterfly on the edge.  I hope you like my clipboard and please leave a comment on what you think about my project.  To get the "Polished Lackluster" printable journal pages, hop on over to the following link:\
 

             

No comments:

Post a Comment