Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Challenge #10 at Tsunami Rose....Cards

Hey everyone and welcome to another weeks challenge in Tsunami Rose.  This week we are doing
cards.

                                   . Photo

The card challenge states we are to use Doillies, Ribbon and Buttons.  The paper we are featuring this month is Live Abloom paper.  The "Lifes Abloom" Line is very pristeen and very soft and feminine. Doillies in itself are feminine, so with the combination, its very striking.  Here is my card...




 
 
I have used the "Lifes Abloom" paper and Pink Bazell card stock. I scalloped the edges of the card stock.  The embellies I added were the new Spring Collection ribbon from Michaels. I used the Stickles Star Dust a pink button and a beautiful pearl drop stick pin. And of course a red doilly I picked up from the Dollar Store...I hope you like my card and as always..Thanks for stopping by blog and giving your comments! If you would like to purchase this and other papers created by Daisy Collins...you can click on the link below...
Thanks again Ladies!
 
                 

1 comment: