Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Challenge #9 at Tsunami Rose....Altered Item

                      

Well, here we are at Challenge #9...2013 is passing fast.  This weeks challenge is an "Altered Item".  I have chosen a "Hat Box"..I love hat boxes. They are girly and a  classy looking item in any Boudoir. They remind me of the old movie "Breakfast At Tiffanys".  And what better paper to use than Daisy Collins "Parisian Daydream" line. On a Parie street at the little food shoppes along the way.  Here is my Hat Box......................






 
 
And here is the top of the box....it has flowers by spare parts. Feathers, bridal pearl sprays, stick pin, red glittered and pink Tulle, stickles and a "Parisian Daydream" tag.   I made the handle from Ribbon.
 

 
I hope you enjoyed viewing my Hat Box.  Be on the look out for next weeks challenge...A new line and a new project...Thanks for stopping by.  You ladies are all awesome!  Stop by the Zibbet store for more of Tsunami Rose Line .
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Kim - I love your altered projects, hun.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Fasbulous Altered box so pretty. lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous altered box Kim it's so pretty hun.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies! Youre comments make my day!! I really appreciate them so much!

    ReplyDelete