Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Challenge #12 for Tsunami Rose....Colour Inspiration

                            
  
This weeks challenge is a Colour Inspiration for "Lifes Abloom" papers... And here is my card...

 
 
 
 
This paper makes a beautiful card....I added a layer of a rose cluster from another one of the papers in the kit and added the center piece from another one of the papers from the Lifes Abloom kit.  I added a Rose in the bottom corner that I made and a leaf punch.  Added some spring green tulle under the rose.  I added a lot of stickles and white flat back pearls and tiny rose coloured gems..Please leave a comment as I love them sooo much....Thanks for stopping by!
 
To find these and other papers by Tsunami Rose, please go to:  http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose
 
 
 

     
   

 
 

3 comments: