Showcasing some of
the Newly Appointed
Pinque Peacock Artists and Creators:
This is the First Ever Blog Hop hosted by Pinque Peacock and presenting the Talented Works of The Pinquettes. We hope you will sit back, enjoy your time as you hop, and maybe even learn a new trick or technique to try out yourself, too.
This hop will share projects created with St. Patrick’s Day and the “Luck of the Irish” in mind.
Now, you don’t have to be Irish to be the Lucky Winner of the Pinque Peacock Sponsored Prize.
One winner, who has hopped all 3 days (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) will win this . . . .
Do YOU want to WIN?
Here is How*:
1 – Hop to ALL of the stops over the course of the 3 Day Hop and comment at each Pinquette Blog (Lineup for all 3 Days is below)
2 – Follow the Pinque Peacock Blog and Facebook Page and Shop
3 – Follow EACH of the Pinquettes’ Personal Blogs who are participating as Hop Stops this weekend.
*You MUST do ALL of the steps above to be included in the random drawing for the prize
The Hop will remain open until Monday, February 25th, 8:00 a.m. EST.
The random drawing will be held during that week and announced by Friday, March 1st.
Now, if you find yourself Hopping off the Path on any of the three days, you can use this Lineup to get back on the Right Track . . .
Jennifer ~ http://www.jennspapercrafts.blogspot.com/
Marji ~ http://www.fstampaholic.blogspot.com/
Janet ~ http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com/
Heather F ~ http://www.papercrafteranonymous.com/
Mary ~ http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com
Kristin ~ http://www.scrappingmamahen.blogspot.com/
An’Jenic aka AJ ~ http://anjenicgibson.blogspot.com/
Donna ~ http://createdbydonnak.blogspot.com/
Jessie M ~ http://edoggsugarlipsandprincessbuttercup
Shelley ~ http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/
Robin ~ http://www.thecricutscrapper.blogspot.com/
Rebecca ~ http://bloomingpink.blogspot.com/
Paula ~ http://ScrapYourWorld1.blogspot.com/
Tracy ~ http://lovesbuggin.blogspot.com/
Kim G. ~ http://theartisansattic.blogspot.com/
Thank You for hopping along and we hope you had Loads of Fun!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
For a Quick Reference, Here is a
Full List of all the Pinquette Artists' Blogs
so you can stop in and visit :)
- AJ ~ http://anjenicgibson.blogspot.com/
- Beckie ~ http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com/
- Donna ~ http://createdbydonnak.blogspot.com/
- Heather F ~ http://www.iheartippity.com AND http://www.papercrafteranonymous.com/
- Heather L ~ http://heathernovinger.blogspot.com/
- Janet ~ http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com/
- Jennifer ~ http://www.jennspapercrafts.blogspot.com/
- Jessica B ~ http://jessicascraftshaque.blogspot.com/ AND http://pinquepeacock.blogspot.com/
- Jessie M ~ http://edoggsugarlipsandprincessbuttercup.blogspot.com
- Kim ~ http://theartisansattic.blogspot.com/
- Kimberly P ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
- Kristin ~ http://www.scrappingmamahen.blogspot.com/
- Lisa ~ http://mycraftyspaces.blogspot.com/
- Marji ~ http://www.fstampaholic.blogspot.com/
- Mary ~http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com
- Paula ~ http://ScrapYourWorld1.blogspot.com/
- Rebecca ~ http://bloomingpink.blogspot.com/
- Rhonda: http://flowersbyrhonda.blogspot.com
- Robin ~ http://www.thecricutscrapper.blogspot.com/
- Shelley ~ http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/
- Susie ~ http://scrappyrandomness.blogspot.com/
- Teresa ~ http://www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com/
- Tracy ~ http://lovesbuggin.blogspot.com/
"Kiss Me....I'm Irish"
The die cuts were Spellbinders and I shadowed them with a darker green. I added pearls and stickles, tulle and ribbon that says Kiss Me...Im Irish. Hence the title on the page! The leaves were in the Garden Cricut Cart and they too are shadowed. I enjoyed my first Hop with Pinque Peacock and I hope you enjoyed it too! Thanks for hopping by my blog and I love your comments....